Skip to content ↓

Moving schools within the UK

In year application must be made via the new boroughs in year application portal (e-admissions for the local authority).

  • The local authority will make contact with the school you are applying for
  • Inform Woodside that you have applied elsewhere
  • The new school will make contact with you
  • Please note that this process can take time. Each borough has a different time frame