Moving my child to another school, what is the process?
- If you move to another school within the borough, you need to go to the Waltham Forest Website. https://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/schools-education-and-learning/apply-school-place/year-admissions
- You will need to complete the in-year application form with the school/schools of your choice.
- If you are moving to another borough, then the process is the same as above, except you will make the application through the borough you are moving to.
- If you need support with the application, please contact the Attendance Officer for your child’s year group.
Moving abroad, what is the process?
- If you are moving abroad the information that we require is:
- Forwarding address
- School Name and address
- Flight Itinerary
You must also inform Waltham Forest of your move.